Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My First Blog

Well this has been fun. I tried to make a comment on an authors web site and it wouldn't. I don't know why but that is the way things go sometimes.
I don't think anyone will write on this blog except me.

Maybe once I write my novel and it gets published and I can get someone to design a page for me then maybe someone will leave me a comment. We shall see. I really don't know what I am supposed to do with this. At least now I have a screen name that can be used on other blogs.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

Well I guess I forgot all about my blog. For shame. I really don't think this is where I should be blogging but I can't figure out how else to do it.
So, looking forward to going away next week with my cousin Theresa. I wish Ray was coming to but he really don't not like to travel. North Carolina to Florida, will be a great trip.
We will be traveling around a bit. To Orlando for a couple of days then down to Englewood on the gulf then back to Orlando, on to West Palm and back to Englewood. Leaving from Tampa to come home. Its going to be a blast. We are going to seaworld, Disney again and maybe we will to to Universal. Haven't been there in a couple of years.
We are going to work on my book. A little brain storming which I think will be a big help. When I write anything I have to remember to email any writing to myself.
Enough for now. I am going to finish my grapes, (they are so good) and get back to my book.