Thursday, November 6, 2008

NaNoWriMo and Me

Wow I am really behind in my blogs. shame on me. I am doing NaNoWriMo again this year and I intend to finish it this year. Of course I am already behind but not to bad. I can catch up.
Lets see what is happening; nothing much really. Doing the house. Had the rugs cleaned, bad kitties. I mean that, Bad Kitties. The rug looks great.
So much to do and these HOT FLASHES are killing me. When are they going to go away?
I really don't have much to say tonight. I finished Kenyons new book, it was good I wish it was more. More books I really like True Blood on HBO. I've read a few of the books and I think I like the way the series is going Its not the same as the books, they never are, but like I said its good.

I will try to remember to blog some more. But for now Good Night.

No comments: