Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Well hey!  Bad me I haven't blogged in a while. I've been working on a paranormal ya and I still have my first WIP to finish. 
Things have been just a little crazy for me. My uncle has been very sick and has been in the hospital since 2/14. Don't know when he is coming home. He has to go to rehab to build up strength.

I am going up to NY in a couple of weeks. leaving on the 22nd and should be home on May 10.  I hate missing my writers meeting but I need to be there the beginning of May. Have to check out the house in Gloversville and get the taxes down. Its just too crazy.  Plus see family and friends. I have a lot to do when I get up there.

Our foster dog Buster just got adopted today. I was sad to see him go. I really liked him. We still have our Kirby and three cats so we are OK.

I really need to learn how to outline my books. Being pantser is not all that good for me.  I need to brain storm with people but there aren't any writers around here that I know. Its a bitch. I have my beta readers so maybe I will get them to help me. Trying to write a story that is filled with new ideas is hard. I've read a bunch of paranormal YA and a lot of the ideas that I had have been used so I have to think of something that hasn't been done before.  I doubt there is anything out there that hasn't been done yet.  I just have to think up a knew angle and go with it and see where it takes me.

I think having an outline is great, you know where you want to go with your story, but you can change it as needed.

Well break time is over back to writing.

No comments: