Sunday, December 30, 2012

Where have I been?

I haven't blogged since August. Shame on me. The only thing I can say is that I had a couple of surgeries and they kind of knocked me out. I was going to do so much writing while in a leg cast. Not a word did I write. So now I have a new plan to get me back to what I should be doing. I should be writing.
My husband is working full time. Poor guy retirement is not all its cracked up to be. He's working evening shift so I will write from 3 PM til 8 PM. I can start earlier and end later but this is a plan. I've cleaned out my office finally. Everything that didn't have a place was in my office. Don't tell anyone but now its in the guest room.  Bad me.

I've changed my WIP a little Brenna will not have been married before and I was thinking that she has won the lottery, the power ball. So she is loaded. What fun. Now, how should I have her spend some of that money. Any Ideas?

DH went to the NY house and took some of the stuff that was still there. Having many problems with the tenants. Hopefully they have moved out. DH said no one was there when he went to the house.  No one is answering the phone so I'm hoping there gone. They have had a free ride for the last three-four month. But enough of that.

I will try and blog more. At least once a week. Hopefully.

No comments: