Monday, March 11, 2013

So, now its March and this is the first I've written since 1/26/13.  Shame on me. I always say that I will do better and then I don't. So I am not going to say anything about blogging more.

Nothing much going on here. I think we are going to have rain today and tomorrow but it will be warmer so I guess not to bad.

I've been catching up on my reading. I have books that I bought two years and I haven't them read them yet.  I buy authors I like and then wait to be in the mood to read them.  Like I finished a Carrie Vaughn last night and I have two more to go before her new one comes out. I read Victims by Kellerman and I am waiting for the library to get the Guilt.  I have so many books on the iPad and some on my Sony that it is crazy. Its all the free books from Kindle. I have to stop downloading them.

I have to stop reading them and get on with my writing and I am going to do that right after I finish here.
One thing that is getting me crazy is my keyboard. As I write it starts to bounce all over the place.  Very annoying. I don't know why this is happening. The mouse jumps. So if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know. Thanks.

No comments: