Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Need Followers

This is just a quickie because I have to go to bed. Its after 2 am. I don't know why I stay up late most nights. Sometimes I sleep in but mostly I get up anywhere from 7-9. Not working does that to you and hubby is retired. Ray still gets up early  but then again he will go in to bed before 10. I only do that if I am sick or really really tired.
Worked mostly on facebook this evening. Did read a bunch of good articles from writers digest and others.
Its finally getting a little chilly at night. It was hot today though. I thought I would just melt away.
So for tomorrow we have to go pick-up my car, get stuff ready for the yard sale and meet my new PA. Not really happy with a PA would much rather have my own Doctor. We shall what its like.

I really need to get some followers. This is said having just one. I will have to start giving out my web page. I will also give out updates on my book. What chapter, what if any problems, research info and so on. Kenyon told us at my NY RWA chapter that this helped her because she started blogging a year before the first book was release. It got tied up in something, I forget what she told us. Diana Love was there too. What a funny lady. It was a good workshp and the first one I went to.
Well that is it for tonight. I am cold and can't wait to go to bed.
Going now.....

No comments: