Saturday, August 13, 2011

Got to get busy

I really need to keep up on blogging. Its good, you need to write everyday and this helps.

I've joined some writers sites on Linkedin. I think it will be a great help. I really need to get a schedule going.  Sometimes its a little hard with my husband home.
Ah retirement. Not all its cracked up to be. LOL Actually its not bad but we are going to movies instead of me writing. Have to stop that. We saw the Ape movie and Cowboys and Alien. Both were fun. I enjoyed them. Went to see The Help on Thursday with my cousin. The movie was great.  I can't wait to read the book.  What people went through in the 60's-70's in the deep south. I am so happy that I was born in NY. I take it all with a grain of salt.

I am dieting. I stopped smoking and gained. So bad of me. Now I am not smoking and I am hungry.  Doing a meal plan. Its OK Husband lost 25 lbs in the first month when he did, then had a gastric bypass. He looks great and feels good except for his back.  Dr. ordered a MRI and insurance said no. X-rays first. What a waste, all an x-ray is going to tell you is that your back is not broken or maybe it is for some people. I fractured my back in two places. I just add it to the pain I already have.
But my poor hubby, now I understand why he hasn't gone to join any bowling leagues. he hurts. he just had a hernia repair doing good with that. Hopefully our new Doctor can help. We got away form the PA from Hell. That's all I am going to say.
I have to have another neural conduction test. Whoopee, stick those needles in. Have no idea where the first test is.
I love North Carolina but there medical things are a little different from NY which of course doesn't surprise me. But its a lot stranger. I guess they have a bad drug problem here. I can't imagine that NY is not worse.  I have to tell that I got a bill for $1,500.00 for a urine test to make sure that I was taking only my meds and not abusing them. I told the lab. I am not paying that. go back to the pain clinic, oh wait they can't they closed down and didn't send my reports to the PA from Hell.  Its been fun. OK enough of my venting.
Its been a slow day. On facebook most of the afternoon. I need to get off there and back to writing.
Its the game Garden in Time. DH got me playing it. Have to dedicate time to socializing but need to write too and take care of the cats and dog and the house. Hmmm to much, I think I will stop cleaning the house and doing the wash and oh wait DH does a lot of the food shopping, I really dislike it, And he does the cooking. Poor guy is working to pay off my medical bills, Dr's, xrays and what have you.
Its almost 5 PM so I think I will get off for now and ...read, yes I need to relax and enjoy tonight.
We should all be relaxed and enjoy the life that we have.


No comments: