Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm taking a couple of classes on line this month,  writing YA and whether a series is for me.

I'm really interested in the YA because after reading Harry Potter, Twilight, and the Hunger games, I thought to myself if this is young adult than I want to try and write one.  As for the series I've always known that I wanted to do a series. I love reading them, except when they go on and on and on. Example I am reading the newest two books from Terry Brooks. I love Shannara and I adored The Word and The Void. I guess the last five I read were great but I do take time out and then can pig out with more than one book at a time.
I'm trying to remember a series I was reading and I thought it would never end and I don't think it has yet. that one just got to be too much.
I love reading the paranormal series and look forward every year to new ones.

Oh, Football is starting so I have to go.

Later, All

No comments: