Sunday, January 13, 2013

Supernatural

Here I sit on a Sunday watching the Pats play the Oilers. Its the second football game today.

I haven't been writing because I've been watching Supernatural on Netflix. Husband goes to work and there I go. I am up to season 7 getting ready to enjoy season 8. I dig this show. I also started watching Lost Girl, thats pretty good too.

So how could I be writing with my eyes glues to my lap top.  But tomorrow, clean in AM and write in PM.

Its been pretty quiet in my neck of the woods. 70 degrees today. I am loving this weather in NC.

I am hoping to go to Nationals this year. Its in Atlanta, Georgia in July. Its going to be warm.

Husband is finally finishing the kitchen. Yah!!!  Next will be the bathroom, probably ours though the guest bath really needs a do-over. From top to bottom. There is always work to do when you own a house. We will probably be in this house for another 5-10 years and then maybe an apartment or Condo. Something that is easy to take care of. But that is a while down the road.

Thats about it for tonight.

No comments: