Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Three weeks post-op and my hand still hurts. My husband says that I have been using it to much. Which of course I have but what else can you do. Typing is not a problem so that is good. Its everything else. driving, cutting meat, stuff like that. But it will heal, oh yes about healing, Took the stitches out on Friday and it opened  right up. So instead of having a nice thin scar I will have a one that is a little wide.  Hey what else  is new but no one will really notice it so I am not going to worry about it.
Taking an online class with Deborah Blake called Beyond Fangs. I'm looking for ideas on different types of paranormal charaters.
I am also thinking of trying my hand at Young Adult.
I need to finish the book I've been writing for the last couple of years. 
That is enough for now. I am behind in my writing and in my reading. I should not buy anymore books but I can't help it. I have to buy from my favorite authers.

No comments: