Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My poor Meowie & Xmas is coming.

My calico cat Meowie, passed away last night. She fought the good fight for 16 months against liver failure. She was such a good cat. Ray and I will miss her very much. We buried her today in the backyard. She will be waiting at the rainbow bridge for me.

Christmas is only a few days away. Ray has to work 4-12 so its going to be very quiet here. I may go to friends Christmas Eve for dinner or to my cousins. Don't know which one yet.
No snow which I like. Don't need snow to make it Christmas for me.

My laptop got this rotten virus the Win 7 Internet Security. We bought me a new laptop and I am having the old one cleaned. I have to have my research or hours and hours are wasted. I don't want to have to look everything up again. Plus I have workshops on there that I have taken in the last two years.

It could be worse, I guess.  So I should be thankful for what I do have.

Will start working on my book again as soon as I see the Dr. about the infection I have in my right thumb which is spreading across my hand.
When I got up to go void, Meowie was at the end of the bed, Scully in the middle. I didn't know that Meowie was there. It was 5:30 am. She started to fall off the end of the bed and I tried to grab her so she wouldn't fall, she bit my thumb. Its really infected now and I have to see the Doc this afternoon.
So I will get ready and go.
Till later blogettes

No comments: